>>Alison, my point, exactly: if list members do not know who is being gagged
>>or bounced, they can hardly "decide for themselves" or be in a reasonable
>>position to "speak up accordingly"!
>
>Dear Kent, may I say for the record that _nobody_ blocked your messages
>and also to point out you resigned voluntarily and very publically from
>poetryetc.
>
>And to clear up snide implications, there is _no_ sneaky deleting of list
>members without everybody's knowledge.

And a PS - moderators is a misleading term, since this is not a
"moderated" list where emails are monitored through the listowners before
being released for public delectation - so far as I know, it's not an
option to do this in the list current set up.  Candice, Randolph and I
are simply traffic managers, and will always attempt to do our best in
good faith by the members.

I'm beginning to sound like a trade union delegate.

OK?