From: kent johnson [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, 12 July 2001 1:45 p.m.
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: snuff flicks

By the way, since Andrew has mentioned snuff flicks, I can't help saying
(you know *me*) that there is an interview with me entitled "Waiting for the
Ultimate Snuff Flick," at Read.me #1  http://www.jps.net/nada/johnson.htm

Right next to it is an interview with Charles Bernstein, the man who
repeatedly stated in trembling voice that Yasusada --this to a full house at
the MLA-- was an "expression of white male rage." The poet and editor John
Bradley (_Atomic Ghost: Poets On the Nuclear Age_, Coffee House Press)
interviews me and writes an interesting introduction.

The interview will also appear tomorrow or the next day in Rhizomes, albeit
with lots more techno bells and whistles, for what reason, I don't
understand.

Kent