>Duly noted.
>
>I'd like to invite all listees to suggest items you think should be covered
>in such a statement and, preferably, to post them to the whole list so as to
>keep the discussion out front, on the table, and in the honest light of day,
>where ethics takes its natural place. If anyone would prefer to submit them
>back-channel, however, please do--and to all three of us, please: Alison
>Croggon <[log in to unmask]>, Randolph Healy <[log in to unmask]>,
>and Candice Ward <[log in to unmask]>.
>
>Thanks very much--Candice

No, nah-no, nah-no-no-no, please don't. I liked John's loose yet strict
list which he posted some time back (and everytime some mischief maker came
along). If we start hoisting up lists of Don'ts we will pretty soon become
a Police Site. No, please, let's stay open within the widest bounds.
Resurrect John's list someone, pledase, and let's stay civil and open.

The Top Trio can have veto power. I also liked John's short answers to any
problems. They were blunt and to the point. No waffle. Let's go with that.

Andrew

Andrew Burke                 Copywriting
[log in to unmask]     Creative Writing
http://www.bam.com.au/andrew/    Editing