I take sole responsibility for the climatic centrism: The VeRT announcement
was verbatim from the posting sent out by Andrew Felsinger, the mag's
editor, save I added the Australian Rules football reference, thinking that
people Down Under (or up in its colony to the north, England) would perhaps
not be familiar with frisbee golf (a game whose unbridled violence makes
Australian Rules football seem something like hopscotch, if you want to
know). But in my attempt to be more culturally inclusive, I only revealed my
own climatic racism! And I grew up in the Southern hemisphere, for
crissakes, more down south than Sydney!

KEnt