From: Robin Hamilton [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, 14 June 2001 1:37 p.m.
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Apology & Warning

Wystan:

> but i thought a little more than
> that. Observing the progress of a particular, peculiar to the email group
> situation, scenario.
>              onward,
>                     wystan

I think it's still an open question of how far it +is+ peculiar to
poetryetc.  subsubpoetics has gone belly-up in the last few days, something
comparable if not identical to the poetryetc scenario (and pace Kent, we
can't abolish or ignore history) happened not that long ago on
british-poets.  (Poetics[Buffalo] admittedly goes on in its happy, boring
parochial way.)

So have we just experienced a localised flamewar or the inexorable march of
entropy?

Dunno.

Robin Hamilton