Geez, Wystan

>This evening I'm going to listen to Leigh Davis, who gives the third in a
>series seven of lecture/readings we (Leigh and myself) who have
>organized,which we have called BAD LANGUAGE. Where Poetry Is. The first was
>a wonderful reading by Juliana Spahr from Hawaii, and the second was by Ian
>Wedde. will that do for now?

Wish I was there...

Did attend a great reading by Daphne Marlatt from her older, republished,
book, Steveston, & her wonderful new book, This Tremor Love Is, the other
night. With her, always a pleasure...

Doug

Douglas Barbour
Department of English
University of Alberta
Edmonton Alberta Canada T6G 2E5
(h) [780] 436 3320      (b) [780] 492 0521
http://www.ualberta.ca/~dbarbour/dbhome.htm

        Take away my wisdom and my categories!

                        Phyllis Webb