I think David H. mentioned Joel Nickels "Post-Avant-Gardism: Bob Perelman
and the Dialectic of Futural Memory" from the current issue of Postmodern
Culture.

You did, right David?

Ideas from the essay could come into our conversation, too-- there are some
curious claims made therein. But anyway, still waiting, as I have been since
you first announced yourself. Hope it's really not Goodbye!

(and remember that you still should acknowledge to the List your second
email address. You also owe me, if you are to be *truly* serious, some
gesture of apology for the very personal innuendoes slung yesterday. But as
I said, you do what you think is right in that regard. We can exchange ideas
ideas in any case, if you proffer them appropriately.)

Kent