David B. said,

>I'm starting to form a distinct impression that Kent is getting rather
>grimpinoise on this matter.

I take it that "grimpinoise" is British working class for "running off at
the virtual mouth."

I agree, and am now happy to read some of the very interesting stuff that
has come up in past couple of days on theatre, Buddhism, self, and such.
Just one thing, before shutting up: on Robert Kelly and Buddhism, he has a
wonderful essay (and poems) in a book I edited years back called Beneath a
Single Moon: Buddhism in Contemporary American Poetry, introduction by Gary
Snyder. I never tire of promoting it, becasue it really is one of the most
interesting anthologies of recent past (cough, but really!). The great
Armand Schwerner has a tour de force essay on poetry and Buddhism in there
which alone is worth tracking the book down.

Kent