Hello, Ali, Robin and Chris,

thank you for your appreciation. It goes without saying that I will
consider Italy from now on just a tourist place to visit until things will
change. Rampant capitalists there are now the unopposed ruling class.
I have written this poem while being on line. Meaning that
to write to Poetryetc can be inspiring towards dialogue.

While in Italy, I visited not only the dark secretive electoral cabinet,
among the three unstable wooden walls of which I felt very frustrated,
knowing already that my kind of vote would have not obtain the desired
results, but also the three temples of Paestum, and the I found , in the
soothing effect of ancient apollonian beauty, some sort of consolation.

I took lots of photos and if you are interested to view it, I could put
them on line on Transference. (While taking some rest with my back against
an ancient Greek column, I happened to be arrowed.
Where the arrow came from and who cast it, I cannot tell. But it went
straight into my chest and I bear a sign of it.

Erminia

Erminia