NEW AND ON VIEW: MUDLARK FLASH NO. 11 (2001)

Risa Denenberg | The Conversion of Saint Jon

for Jon Marshall Greenberg, 1956-1993

"I am a nurse, a lesbian, and a grandmother, but most deeply, a writer.
Currently I live and work as a free-lance medical writer in New York City.
Most of my published works are non-fiction. Most of my poems are
non-fiction as well, some of which have been published here and there."

                                        -- Risa Denenberg

from After Life

At first you see your dead friend all the time
walking down the street, turning the corner, slipping from your reach.
The lights blink during a brownout in summer, and you think _it's him_.

Spread the word. Far and wide,

William Slaughter

MUDLARK
An Electronic Journal of Poetry & Poetics
Never in and never out of print...
E-mail: [log in to unmask]