Not surprising, alas, on the heels of a Little-Mermaidizing of
Anastasia, which, for all I know, has an animated Busby Berkeley-
style production number featuring Anna Black's DNA sample jigging
with those of the Russian and German exiled royals who proved no
match for the lady's lifelong fantasy--Candice