Hello Everyone:

I would like to thank everyone involved for doing such
a remarkable job putting together this global event.
Over 200 readings occurred to create dialogue among
civilizations through poetry. Including a major
reading at the United Nations in New York City and a
literary conference. I have uploaded photos from the
readings around the world and the events in New York
City on http://www.dialoguepoetry.org In addition,
photos from the West Philippines Sea and a video clip
from Antarctica have been added. The photos from Mt.
Everest will arrive June.

When visiting the site, you may need to click REFRESH
or RELOAD on your browser to see the new site.

On behalf of Mr. Giandomenico Picco and the United
Nations, I would like to congratulate everyone on this
major achievement.  But, the work is not done.

(1) Continue to send poems for the anthology to
[log in to unmask] . Remember, we will only
publish poems from readings that have occurred. Please
read guidelines on our website.
(2) Please send exchange ads to
[log in to unmask] as jpg or gif files. If you
need to mail them, then send to c/o Ram Devineni,
Rattapallax Press, 532 La Guardia Place, Suite 353,
New York, NY 10012 USA
(3)Please send photos and news clippings of your
readings to [log in to unmask] or

This week I will be sending additional emails on other
global projects we will be working on and look forward
to working with everyone in the future.

Again, my thanks.

Cheers,
Ram Devineni