Dear all

I'd like to thank Clayton, Mark, Mairead, Douglas, Helen and Judie for
their suggestions for a wedding poem. You have all made my life a lot
easier seeing as my sister was about to send a posse around to get me if I
didn't come up with any proper poems soon. I'll be reading one of your
suggestions alongside one of my own poems and two translations. As my
sister is Persian and her groom Polish, and they're having a dual
Moslem/Catholic ceremony (!), I decided on a translation of a Rumi, and one
of Kazimier Przerwa-Tetmajer. I would've liked an Australian poem for the
occasion as well, but maybe that's where my own poem fits in. May I
workshop the poem with the group?

Again, cheers for your input.

Ali