That was nice Philip.  I was quite a fan of Kleinsahler back in the early
days, especially his fine little book from Coach House Press in Toronto,
but, aside from some poems in The London Review over the years, I simply
haven't kept up. I'm kinda intrigued by the way he seems to have assumed a
reputation, esp[ecially one that lets him in to the mainstream world of
poetry (see the publisher). Does that fact mean he is no longer (or perhaps
never was) seen as interesting by those on varius margins...?

Douglas Barbour
Department of English
University of Alberta
Edmonton Alberta Canada T6G 2E5
(h) [780] 436 3320      (b) [780] 492 0521
http://www.ualberta.ca/~dbarbour/dbhome.htm

        The forest is the perpetual, internal twilight
        of dream. I am the fisher king of my
        unconscious.
                                Christopher Dewdney