                said to speakin' one day, I want You -- pointing
                the Finger -- to be My Lover
                And she Came . Cambered and Clewed his Cock
                to her Speechtickoris. and therewas many
                of them; they founded speech with hermother
                alephalpha written iota, not one of which
                shall be altered in the thousands of nanosconds.
                They called them, with an accent on the final e
                Bonnie and Clyde; she had fin de fun with
                her fin-de-siecle cyclotron

                ------
                I am Giambattista's Son and you are her fool.