ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh those verses of Jones make the first come last and last
come first so make your word sperm.   Writing always came first, a first
coming in themouth (Look! Little man!!! La Pensee c est fait dans la
bouche; so seriously political correct, my mother Jean Paul S. says to me;
if walkers feel inferior that their problem. He learned that from his
mother F. Nietzsche.

jaysus - dont be so bloody serious all the time...

stick yer fingers in it

  I always write with a carrot in my ass for lack of a cock a head in my
  I always write with a carrot in my ass for lack of a cock a head in my
  I always write with a carrot in my ass for lack of a cock a head in my
  I always write with a carrot in my ass for lack of a cock a head in my
  I always write with a carrot in my ass for lack of a cock a head in my
  I always write with a carrot in my ass for lack of a cock a head in my
  I always write with a carrot in my ass for lack of a cock a head in my
  I always write with a carrot in my ass for lack of a cock a head in my
  I always write with a carrot in my ass for lack of a cock a head in my
  I always write with a carrot in my ass for lack of a cock a head in my
  I always write with a carrot in my ass for lack of a cock a head in my
a cow in my udder a mother in my feet a fick in my fickle a raise in your
nose a dada in my ointment an arp in my feet a cunt in my hand a cunt in a
cunt in a clicktoris in my head eyes oh yes you came yes I do when I read
this list it makes me cry and weep I go she goes to amsturbate with the
robin of her cunt O correct ones who say words come after mouths when
mouths are cunts and cocks

----- Make me come as I write

                        Pierrette Guyotat---