here's the URL for her page at the Taverners' Koans website, where
she's on the "neglected poets" list:

http://www.taverners-koans.com/garrigue.html

--and those who'd also like to check out the page for the similarly
neglected Lorine Niedecker can do so by substituting "niedecker" for
"garrigue" in this URL. (Sorry not to be able to give you the entire
"neglected" list, but you can get to it from either of these pages.)

Of Garrigue's books, the only one still in print to my knowledge is
her Selected, which (last I heard) could be ordered from Amazon.com.
For those who can find her work in libraries, I'd recommend _Studies
for an Actress_.

Cheers,

Candice