>actually, i think the most common kind of censorship, as far as western
>poetry is concerned, is that of intellectuals pretending that there is a
>mystery at the heart of everything, a complexity from which only
>intellectuals are qualified to speak with any authority.

Yes; but there are other kinds of complexity on which _everyone_ is
qualified to speak, because we all are alive in the world.  I don't know
about you, but I find that mysterious.  With the corporately driven mass
media constantly forcing its self-interested simplicities upon us, I am
quite happy to find that kind of complexity alive somewhere.