What gets me most about so called family values is that they are
hardly ever fair, and they don't embrace the idea of sharing or
keeping the environment decent the way any family would wish to act
in its own home.  The human family is somehow forgotten and the
nastiness goes on... and the backyard gets trashed.

Steve KK