jas h duke, ania walwycz, pio, jenny boult, lauren williams, kerry scuffins, tim broadhurst, allan gregory, geoff goodfellow, mary anne breeze, gary zebington, linda caroli, steve holiday, louise crisp, tom the street poet, myron lysenko, mark gliori, rebecca edwards, brett dionysios, edwina blush, steven herrick, thalia, acr, jeltje, ian mcbride, ken smeaton, jenny scuffins, douglas broad, nigel roberts, thomas shapcott, bruce dawe, gwen harwood, tim thorne, nigel roberts, grant caldwell, gig ryan, vicki vidikas, robert adamson, david malouf, for the moment

and me komninos.

Robyn Archer, Lisa Bellear, Pam Brown, Rosemary Dobson, Gwen Harwood
Dorothy Mackellar, Dorothy Porter, Elizabeth Riddell, Judith Rodriguez, Judith Wright.

Brook Emery, Alec Hope, John Kinsella, Henry Lawson, David Malouf
Les Murry, Wilfred Owen, Banjo Patterson, Kenneth Slessor, John Tranter.

There as so many more, I know, this is just a preliminary list, so help me.

Cheers

Rob Kennedy