From: fshck@UMAC on 12/02/2001 09:09 PM

Daniel,
     if you haven't read the Tao Te Ching or the Zhuangzi (or Chuang Tzu) - esp.
chapters one and two - I think you might find them interesting.

   Christopher Kelen,
   Faculty of Social Sciences and Humanities,
   University of Macau, P.O. Box 3001
   Taipa, Macau S.A.R., China

   telephone:
   853 3974 212 (office)
   853 3974 621 (home)

 (Embedded
 image moved   Daniel Jab <[log in to unmask]>
 to file:      02/12/2001 08:54 PM
 pic05590.pcx)

Please respond to Poetryetc provides a venue for a dialogue relating to poetry
      and poetics <[log in to unmask]>