Back with hopefully a few less typos (the flu is making an unwelcome
comeback) - but yes Dave the Debrute was purposeful...glad you think
my wit was more than a pale watery sun over my wavering horizons...

Just to say again that this list is not run by "moderators" but by
three list owners.   We all have different views and opinions, but I
think I can say for all of us that our ideal is a tolerant place,
which permits debate and, well, hopefully an interesting
conversation.  We all know that we fall beneath our ideal at times,
but it's survived thus far pretty well intact, despite some
interesting imbroglios.  What is not countenanced here is personal
abuse or bigotry of any kind.

Genet son of Genet seemed to me provocative, obscene, outrageous and
various other things, but neither abusive nor bigoted.  And we're all
adults here, aren't we?

Alison

--

Alison Croggon