On Fri, 7 Dec 2001 17:15:44 -0000, david.bircumshaw
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:

language, Erminia, perhaps you could
>try English idiom next.
>
>As for your doubts, how would you know?

I know, I know, David. I know everything: I am a magician.
Did they tell you that I am one?

(also, quite an effective one..)

magically yours, Ermi ( I was the four=th Magi  - hidden behind a busg
among the humble sheperds, and unseen because, because I was  a felale -
you see - visiting Jesus's  crib, a few Christmas nights ago)...
erminia