I have heard mention of the Julian Jaynes for some years
but have never seen a copy. I must look in the paperback
Science ranks. I know his argument is flawed but I should
be able to work that out for myself.

Douglas Clark, Bath, England           mailto: [log in to unmask]
Lynx: Poetry from Bath  ..........  http://www.bath.ac.uk/~exxdgdc/lynx.html