Dear David,

I am very interested and moved by your account: I think it is honourable
that a son would feel hurt by the NHS medical maltreatment. or mistreatment
of his parents. I think one - if in possession of the language powers -
dedicate some poems to write a tribute to those who gave us birth and
looked after us as children and young people. I have myself an authentic
adoration for my parental figures who died too early in my life and whose
love, care, security, protection, education, example, sacrifice, fantasy
miss and who I thank life that I was given the opportunity to meet and
enjoy.

I do understand your rage. My husband works as a accident and emergency
surgeon in Oxford. I hear sad story every single night when he comes back.
Life is sad. Il destino umano e' di dolore e miseria.
Ermi