Re Mary Beard/Perloff I just reported the facts cos I thought
it of interest.

Re David Bircumshaw's poems I will now pass them on to Fred Beake.

RE my post being Scottish and parsimonius and lazy I always
cram all my information into the one post rather than expend
energy on multiple contributions.

I have spent the last day designing a 'Kitten Poems' pamphlet
with a view to publishing it. I had to add Adult Poems to pad
it out. I would be keen for comments as to whether it is acceptable
and works. It can be found at

   http://www.bath.ac.uk/~exxdgdc/poetry/library/kh1.html

Now after the soccer scores and DAvid Hockney's extraordinary
programme on artists use of cameras from the 15th century it
is the NYRB before Bob Harris.

Douglas Clark, Bath, England           mailto: [log in to unmask]
Lynx: Poetry from Bath  ..........  http://www.bath.ac.uk/~exxdgdc/lynx.html