Dear Alison,

Thank you for adding me as well. I am very honored.
here is my bio. Could you please remind me what text
did I submit to Masthead. The faculties of my memory
are deteriorating by the minute.

Love Erminia

Erminia Passannanti

Erminia Passannanti is an Italian poet, essayist and
translator. She read Modern Languages at The Faculty
of Letters and Philosophy of the Salerno University
and has carried on a postgraduate research on the
Poetry of Franco Fortini at London University College
(UCL).
She is now professor of English Literature in Italy.
Her first poetry selection Noi altri was published by
Vanni Scheiwiller in the anthology I 5 Poeti del
Premio Laura Nobile, (1993). In 1995, she won the
First Prize of the National Poetry Competition “Laura
Nobile” of the University of Siena. Her second
collection, Macchina, is published with Manni Editore.
She was one the organizer for Oxford of the World
Poetry Day, Dialogue Among Civilizations.
http://www.dialoguepoetry.org/oxford.htm