Complete agreement. But I tend to look first at what's closest to home, and
what presumably in a democracy I might be able to influence (or help other
people learn to influence). There's no end to corruption and fanaticism,
and that's on the heads of the corrupt and the fanatic. That the government
of my country helps keep the former in power and employs the latter when it
serves the latest contingency is on our heads.

Mark