But the poetry community has been attacking this President since he
got started.
_100 Days_ was its preeminent attack.

Poetry, now, operates in current history.  Unlike Blake, many current
poets stand, it seems, with the enemies of the United States.

I await the moment with the writers in _100 Days_ declare their
allegiance with Bin Lauden.  It would be an honest thing to do.