I noticed that book in its hardback review and am hoping it
turns up in paperback in six months time at a sensible price
so I can buy it.

REgarding the NYRB it is nothing to do with the NYT and you
subscribe to it direct, as I do to the LRB and TLS.
Some weeks I get duluged with all three copies in one day.
They leapfrog each other in reading value.

Douglas Clark, Bath, England           mailto: [log in to unmask]
Lynx: Poetry from Bath  ..........  http://www.bath.ac.uk/~exxdgdc/lynx.html