Trevor knows I have the book so I feel I must make some comment.
He already knows my high opinion of the quality of his language
and that holds for the book. I really enjoyed the first two sections
being 'Sweeney' and 'Pentahedron...'. But then we gradually parted
company until I found the work from the 90s very much a waste of
time. I was very sad about this. I just re-read the book to
double-check myself. There is no doubt about Trevor's ability.
The question is who does he want to read him? Academics?
Sorry about that but it would have been even ruder not to comment.

Douglas Clark, Bath, England           mailto: [log in to unmask]
Lynx: Poetry from Bath  ..........  http://www.bath.ac.uk/~exxdgdc/lynx.html