Re-reading the poem again I do see that much of it is in very Standard
English and that was my criticism. It is nice to see some character
come out in the language. But Roger may want the contrast with his
locals.

Douglas Clark, Bath, England           mailto: [log in to unmask]
Lynx: Poetry from Bath  ..........  http://www.bath.ac.uk/~exxdgdc/lynx.html