Re: Chide's Alphabet
Robin:

The tooth is set in gentle flesh,
 The mind remote in clouds above:
With such a thin, abstract redress
 What is there for me to love?

  At least you got something of value out of your _challenges_ of late.  Would you mind telling me why you don't employ nitros oxide?  Here, I'll make a deal with you.  Let's write a collaborative sequence all of it created out of N.O.

As you know, I prefer poetry  sent to the world out of deep places.  By the way, just out of curiosity, have you ever refused an assignation?

Early A.M. here.  I appreciate all of the aesthetic skill it took to get _Chide_ up into the world.  AND I AM ENTIRELY IN FAVOR OF ATTACHING THE MAGAZINE TO THE ADVERTISEMENTS!  I believe in synergy and hope that readers buy some scrapple from Pennsylvania.  Why can't you go out and get some deluxe local distillary to proffer a scotch?  Certainly they could provide a fitting venue for a reading.
Same thing here.  (No distillaries, wineries.)  This is all to the good.

Richard