There's nobody older round here than me! I got Don Patterson's
versions of Machado from Peter Riley yesterday and they seem very
inadequate. Must read them once more to decide.

Douglas Clark, Bath, England           mailto: [log in to unmask]
Lynx: Poetry from Bath  ..........  http://www.bath.ac.uk/~exxdgdc/lynx.html