Hi All,

A little more than a week ago Candice passed along a notice that the new
issue of JACK MAGAZINE was available online. What caught my eye was a
review by Jesse Glass of my friend David Gitin:
http://www.jackmagazine.com/jesseg.html

As it happens David and I live in the same area and have been friends
for over 25 years. He was as surprised by the existence of a review of
his work as I was. Who knew? Beyond that, I believe Glass missed a real
understanding of Gitin and/or his work. Rather than engage Glass in a
polemic fashion I chose to review one of David's chapbooks that Glass
had dubbed "a lesser work":
http://www.jackmagazine.com/letters.html

Thank you,
:fp