I dont get the Guardian anymore (It got too subservient New Labour
for me and very poor on SAturdays) so I missed the article on the
Hughes/SAgar letters which everybody should read. (Incidentally
Keith SAgar's new book on Ted Hughes 'The Laughter of Foxes'
is very poor.) But I found the article linked at

   http://www.sylviaplathforum.com

and it certainly will destroy the new Ted Hughes biography(
Elaine FEinstein isnt it) which may have to be pulped.

And Shane Warne seems keen to change Australia's record at
the Oval where they havent won since 1972. He just got Marcus
Trescothik.

Musc

Douglas Clark, Bath, England           mailto: [log in to unmask]
Lynx: Poetry from Bath  ..........  http://www.bath.ac.uk/~exxdgdc/lynx.html