That was very hasty about 'Ode to WAlt Whitman'. I dont know if
'concrete tinderbox' comes from there or from somewhere like
'KIng of Harlem' or is just me. Back to the cricket.

Douglas Clark, Bath, England           mailto: [log in to unmask]
Lynx: Poetry from Bath  ..........  http://www.bath.ac.uk/~exxdgdc/lynx.html