fshck@UMAC
28/01/2001 04:57 PM

she is
a thing of darkness we acknowledge ours

she is a pure kind of monster of the id as in that wind that keeps howling in
the background on forbidden planet

and she is as such the perfect anti-politician
because she's not smart enough to play any tricks
... except things are never so simple

there is a tradition along these lines in queensland because the state was run
for a long time by character named jo bjelke petersen who meets a lot of this
description

...what i've always wanted to ask pauline is this ...
if you put her on a quarter acre with a family from Hong Kong on one side and
let's for argument's sake say her nice white ancestors circa 1860 on the other
from whom woulod she borrow the cup of sugar?

Christopher Kelen,
English Department,
University of Macau,
Taipa, Macau S.A.R., CHINA

 (Embedded
 image moved   David Kennedy <[log in to unmask]>
 to file:      01/28/2001 04:20 PM
 pic20912.pcx)

Please respond to Poetryetc provides a venue for a dialogue relating to poetry
      and poetics <[log in to unmask]>