Robin:

At 04:07 AM +0100 8/24/01, Robin Hamilton wrote:
>Give up reading Gurdjieff.  Ouspensky.  Whoever.  ANYONE with a russian
>name.

Ouspensky fights his way out of criminal totalitarian ant hill riot
thinking hoping that finally in civilized Britain there will be those
who will lend an ear.  And what happens?  Donovan Leitch.

>Buy a Ford

Well, they got Lucas out of Jaguar, so you have a point there.

>Off to buy a Mac if it were next Wednesday ...

If you want to learn how a computer works,
Get a Wintel.
If you want to do some work on a computer,
Get a Mac.

Aesthetically yours,

Richard