Walked down from the Trowbridge House pub, where we talked of house prices
in Bath and the famous people who live here and beforetimes Bram
Stoker's sister, whose face inspired Dracula, drank in the pub beside
Royal Crescent. Now in the Livingstone pub with its urinal windows
I talk to 75-year-old Charles and son Clive who took me on the steam
train to the Somerset coast last Sunday. Later at Charles' house I
must invite his granddaughter Jenny to 'Shrek' tomorrow. Then to the
Englishcombe Inn and Jenny's grandfather Bert and see Cider Joe
and poor Little Joe.

1.30pm Bath

Douglas Clark, Bath, England           mailto: [log in to unmask]
Lynx: Poetry from Bath  ..........  http://www.bath.ac.uk/~exxdgdc/lynx.html