I just remembered that Don Paterson published a book from Faber
'The Eyes' a few years ago which was versions or translations
of Antonio Machado (I think there is another Machado). I am
not very keen on Don Paterson's poetry but I will look out
for his book in the remainder bookshop. (I havent access to
Amazon).

Douglas Clark, Bath, England           mailto: [log in to unmask]
Lynx: Poetry from Bath  ..........  http://www.bath.ac.uk/~exxdgdc/lynx.html