>A tremendous week has ended. Very enjoyable. I watched as much
>as I could. Did you go to anything Doug?

Nah, I was reading most of the days, but watched a lot at night on my TV.
We did walk out to watch the marathoners run past though, as did a sizaable
portion of the Edmonton populace, which apparently made them -- the runners
-- feel appreciated. There was an awful lot going on here during that time,
even if some Brit reporters couldn't find it...

enjoyed the poems...

Doug

Douglas Barbour
Department of English
University of Alberta
Edmonton Alberta Canada T6G 2E5
(h) [780] 436 3320      (b) [780] 492 0521
http://www.ualberta.ca/~dbarbour/dbhome.htm

I chose poetry because every line set out
so hopefully from a new margin, and
because my heart was hot and unbowed.

                Michele Leggott