>BTW: Some of us have been backchanneling and saying that we miss John
>Kinsella on poetryetc. The web ring is not the same since he's gone! Is he
>ever coming back or will the man now move in higher circles above the rest
>of us mere mortals?  Just wondered from WA downunder.

John Kinsella is off indefinitely for personal and other reasons, so I'm
sorry, you have to put up with us!  You can be sure we miss him too.

Poetryetc hasn't been the same, however, for other reasons than John's
absence.  Any complaints or dissatisfactions with the list can of course
be posted, and maybe through airing those we'll get a list which is more
what you want.  Or you can simply start talking about whatever it is you
would like to talk about.

Best wishes

Alison