Hi James

Another good one - although not a proceedings paper - is:

Schiedeck, J., and Stahlman, M. (1997). Totalizing of Experience: Educational
camps. In H. Sunker and H. Otto. Education and Fascism: Political identity and
social education in Nazi Germany. London: Falmer Press.

It may have been mentioned on this list before - I cant remember. Shows that
not all camping/experience is necessarily structured for "good"...

Cheers

John Quay

--
John Quay