Hi Liz,

Thanks for your message of Tue, 27 Nov 2001, "immunocompromised health
care workers and hepatitis B status".

The advice from our microbiologists, which I believe is more or less
official though not yet in the green book, is that if a person has a
proven satisfactory response to the primary course, you only need to
boost at five years - no further testing is necessary.

--
Geoff         Email   [log in to unmask]