Dear list - revisiting this topic - is there a way of discussing this matter without releasing commercially sensitive information on pricing?  After all, it is important in understanding if a service is cost-effective.  If we were, say, NHS surgeons we would happily discuss the provision of surgical services per head of population - which is costs under another name.  Should we, as a specialty, be defining what OH services are required per employee?  It should be possible to make some reasonable assumptions about what is required for organisations with different hazard profiles and personnel profiles.  It might become rather important to do this, if we are moving in to another recession - best wishes - Kate