http://www.tuc.org.uk/h_and_s/tuc-2936-f0.cfm

The official launch is on 30th March and they are trying to produce a UK
national register, of every building that contains Asbestos, that is then
accessible by architects, builders, contractors etc, - one suggestion is by
WAP phone.

This will no doubt again raise the heritage that we need to work through in
OH, death rates from mesothelioma in the UK are likely to peak in 2040, at a
level that will be more common than Cancer of the Cervix in women.  I will
again "dust" off my presentation for worried workforces.

Dr. Geoff Helliwell MB ChB CIH FFOM MIOSH
Medical Director
WellWork Ltd. UK