I cannot remember the title of the organisation, but when I worked in the UK
there were centres for those disabled with arthritis, etc.  They had all
sorts of special implements for tasks such as eating and writing. One of the
centres is in London.

Carole Davison, Occupational Health Physician
Workers' Compensation Board of British Columbia
Occupational Health Department
6951 Westminster Highway, Richmond, BC, Canada, V7C 1C6
Tel: (604) 231-8459
Fax: (604) 276-3014