Amanda

When you said th lady thinks her problem is caused by resting her wrist on
the wrist rest, does she have a muse mat with the cushion to support the
wrist?

If not it would be worth a try. There are a number of gel filled ones on the
marker. There are also some that have a pad that swivels as your wrists
moved, but ive never seen anything to support their use. I have previously
come across an employee who had an accident that left him with some
disability in his right arm. Using a combination of a gel filled mat and a
track ball worked well for him.

If she does already have this type of mat, try removing it. For some people
these devices cause them to hold the mouse in a different position than
normaly would be comfortable.

On the same type of subject, I seen a recent post on a news group. Someone
was saying that they used a laptop and most of the time they lay on their
stomach with it. They wanted to know how they could do this without getting
musculoskeletal pains etc in their arms and shoulders. My thoughts were, you
cant, don't do it.

Regards

Craig Graham

The statements and opinions expressed in this message are those of the author
and do not necessarily reflect those of the company. The company does not take
any responsibility for the views of the author.

the system manager.

for the presence of computer viruses.