Hi everyone

I have the opportunity of buying a MM1200 at low price, but I wonder how
good it is theoritically for 40/39. Has anyone the experience with that
model of machine ?

Nick

At 15:14 15/07/01 +0100, you wrote:
>Brad
>
>We also use LabVIEW to control our MAP's.  Mike McWilliams came over from
>Stanford a couple of years ago and installed LabVIEW programmes which
>control all aspects of the MAP mass specs.  I have since hacked the
>programmes to do some of the things I wanted.  LabVIEW does most of the
>control things very well though its a bit more complex if you want to do
>data manipulation as well. I know several other Labs using similar code.  I
>don't know who much overlap there is between the stuff I have and Bruce's
>pogramme but I'd thoroughly recommend getting into LabVIEW.
>

>Simon Kelley.

>----------------------------------
>Simon P. Kelley
>Department of Earth Sciences
>Open University
>Milton Keynes
>MK7 6AA
>Tel:    +44 1908 653009
>FAX:    +44 1908 655151
>Email:  [log in to unmask]
>Departmental Web page: http://exodus.open.ac.uk/index.html

Dr Nicolas ARNAUD, PhD                  UMR 6524 CNRS
Chargé de recherche CNRS                      Lab. "Magmas et Volcans"
Tel: (33 0) 473 34 67 11                        5 rue Kessler
Fax: (33 0) 473 34 67 44                        63000 Clermont-Ferrand France
[log in to unmask]                http://wwwobs.univ-bpclermont.fr/lmv/index.html

Section 11 Serveur intersyndical WEB:
http://wwwobs.univ-bpclermont.fr/partners/CN11/index.html